I haven’t written a post about food for a long time and it’s because I haven’t been very hardworking in learning new recipes.
I cooked something really simple this time by combining two things: a recipe and an easy-to-cook portion of salmon with pesto from the supermarket.
You can cook this all within 15 minutes.
What you’ll need (serves 1):
* A portion of broccoli, or as much as you like – I used very thin-stalked broccoli, not the usual big broccoli flower you get at the supermarket
* Finely minced parsley (you can cheat by buying a bottle of Barts freeze-dried parsley)
* Olive oil
* 100g tagliatelle
* Salmon with pesto sauce
* Half a lemon (optional)
Cooking instructions (15 minutes):
* Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius. Put the salmon with pesto sauce on top on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes
* Meanwhile, cook the tagliatelle in hot boiling water, a few drops of olive oil and some salt
* Heat up some olive oil on a pan and start frying the broccoli until tender. Dump in the pasta and throw in the parsley. Quickly toss and squeeze the half lemon
Serve all on a plate – you’re ready to enjoy it!
Wasn’t that easy? 🙂