I make bruschetta when I’m tired, lazy and still want to impress.
It runs in my genes. I need to be the best at everything.
And that includes bruschetta.
Prep time: 10 minutes :: Cook time: 10 minutes
What you’ll need:
1. 200g Cherry tomatoes, sliced into half
2. 100g Rocket or basil leaves
3. Garlic, chopped (the number of cloves is up to you but I used six. Hell yeah.)
4. Balsamic vinegar, as much as is sinfully possible, 3 tablespoons if you’re conservative
5. Two tablespoons unsalted butter (about 25g-50g)
6. Bruschetta bread or slices of bread from a fresh baguette
1. Mix the cherry tomatoes, rocket/basil leaves, garlic and balsamic vinegar in a mixing bowl
2. Leave it for a good half an hour so the flavours will mix and mingle
3. Fry up some bruschetta bread on melted butter, 1-2 minutes for each side
4. Serve the bread with the contents from the mixing bowl on top
5. Put the plate into the microwave and heat it up for 2-3 minutes at 600W